While the fantastical offerings of League of Legends: Wild Rift's store don't seem to share a lot with real life, there is one sentiment that unites them: giving gifts is just as fun as receiving them!
What can I give to other players?
Just about anything that can be purchased with Wild Cores can be given as a gift, including champions, skins, baubles, recalls, and emotes. If you're still not sure, just go to the item in the store. Is there a little present icon? Then you can gift it to your friends!
How do I send gifts?
Frequently and with an open heart!
...Oh! You mean the actual steps!
- Find the item you want to give in the in-game store
- Tap the present icon
- Select the friend to whom you're sending the item
- (Optional) Add a message
- Tap the button showing the price of the item in Wild Cores
- (Optional) Bask in the warmth of your own generosity!
Once these steps are completed, the item will be sent to your friend.
What about wishlist items?
Just go into your friend's wishlist by accessing their profile and tapping the heart icon to the right, then grab them the skin/champion/bauble/etc. of their dreams!
Go here to learn more!
Are there any limits on gifting?
- The gift-giver and the recipient must both be at least account level 15
- You must be friends with a player for at least 2 weeks before you can send them a gift
- You can only send up to 2 gifts in a 24 hour period
Giving you the tools needed to send gifts to your friends is important to us, but so is protecting your hard-earned Wild Cores. They may be a little inconvenient at times, but these simple rules will make it much more difficult for a would-be abuser to exploit your account.
Can I get a refund for a gift I just sent?
Since gifts involve two parties, we are unable to grant a refund once you've sent a gift. Go here for more on refundable content.
If, however, the gift-giving was a result of your account being compromised, please submit a ticket, and we'll do what we can to help.