Whether you're looking to flex your finely-tuned League skills on mobile or visiting Runeterra for the first time, the journey of a thousand games begins with a single download. Sure, you can just search for League of Legends: Wild Rift in the games section of Google Play for Android or the App Store for iOS, but what if that doesn't work?
Then you just read this guide, of course!
Installing Wild Rift
The fastest path to installing Wild Rift on both Apple or Android devices will always be to visit its home page, where you'll find direct links for all supported app marketplaces!
Updating Wild Rift
Trying to update Wild Rift on your iOS device? Just do the following:
- Open the App Store, then tap Today at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap your Profile Icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see any pending updates or release notes. If Wild Rift shows up, that means it's time to tap Update.
Forcing an Apple Update
Convinced you're running an older version but not seeing the update? Refresh the page to check again!
Ready to update Wild Rift on your Android device? Give this a try:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Open the Menu (the three lines in the top left), then tap My apps & games.
- Tap the green Update button next to the Wild Rift app.
Clearing the Cache & Force Updates
Sometimes, your device just needs a friendly reminder that there may be an update available. Other times, only clearing the cache will set things right. Thankfully, both are pretty easy to do!
- Go to Settings and tap Apps & notifications (or just Apps on certain devices).
- Scroll down and tap Google Play services, then Storage.
- Go ahead and Clear Cache.
- Tap the Back button in the top left to return to the App info screen.
- Tap App Details (you may need to tap Advanced first).
- Update your Google services by tapping the Update button.